Best Cold Air Intake for Jeep JK
Oiled Filter: 54-11252-2 Magnum Force
Dry Filter: 51-11252-2 Magnum Force
Pro 5R OILED Five Layers Washable and Reusable
Pro Dry S Three Layers Washable and Reusable
Year: 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Model: Wrangler JK / Wrangler JK Unlimited
Engine Diesel: 3.8L
This aFe Power Stage-2 cold air intake system produces up to 10HP & 11lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 58%. A dyno tuned heat-insulating black roto-molded tube is used to replace the stock intake tract. The one-piece heat shield requires no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This intake is the best value on the market!
4 IN Conical Air Filter-
This intake utilizes a 4 IN conical performance air filter with inverted top for maximum flow.
One-Piece Heat Shield-
This intake uses a black powder coated one-piece heat shield to keep out hot engine air and provide a hassle-free installation.
Dyno Tuned Intake Tube-
A dyno tuned black roto-molded intake tube is used to increase air velocity to increase performance and improve throttle response while providing an aggressive underhood look.
This intake is 50-state legal. (CARB E.O Number D-550-14/19/22/27).
aFe Filter Details For Cold Air Intake Systems:
1. Pro 10R - 2. Pro DRY S - 3. Pro 5R - 4. Pro GUARD 7
aFe Filter Option Details:
1. Pro 10R: OILED Ten layers of progressive cotton media providing 99.59% cumulative efficiency. The unique air filter to housing interface allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process. The air filter is wrapped in reinforced metal providing maximum strength to prevent filter collapse.
2. Pro DRY S: DRY Three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
3. Pro 5R: OILED Five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and delivers the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
4. Pro GUARD 7: OILED Seven layers of hybrid media for maximum engine protection. The patented combination of oiled cotton gauze with synthetic material provides the ultimate in engine protection. This media thrives in the dustiest and dirtiest environments imaginable. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.