Banks Power introduces the new 5 Inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2013-2017 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L CCLB (Crew Cab Long Bed) pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 4 Inch compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5 Inch outlet, the Banks system offers a 60 percent greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; high-temp matte black with rolled edge.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
US Patent #5,581,111 S1