Banks Power introduces the new 5 inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2017-2019 Ford 6.7L F-250/350/450 Super Duty pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5 inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 3.5 inch compared to the Monster Exhaust’s massive 5 inch outlet, the Banks system offers a 110 percent greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts 82 percent less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Super Duty owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5 inch x 7.5 inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks’ chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
The Banks 5 inch Monster Exhaust fits all standard cab short bed, crew cab short bed, standard cab long bed, crew cab long bed, and dually models.
Will not fit Tremor due to oversized spare tire.
- Monster DFP-Back Exhaust System
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5 inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- 82 percent less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5 inch x 7.5 inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 49795-B
- 2017-Present Ford F250|F350|F450 Super Duty Trucks w/ 6.7L Powerstroke Engine
- (Fits all standard cab short bed, crew cab short bed, standard cab long bed, crew cab long bed, and dually models)