Add an additional 20 hp to your 2017-Present Duramax. Or, combine with the Derringer inline tuner for a total gain of 81 hp. Beats stock and the competition.
New over-sized filter element, largest in its class, protects engine and outflows competition. Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air. More airflow increases the air-fuel ratio allowing the engine to run more lean, reducing soot output, decreasing the frequency between regens. Oiled Air Filter Element.
Banks Ram-Air Superiority: Molded, streamlined filter housing. Lifetime, high-flow Banks Ram-Air filter. Flows more cool, dense ram-air into the engine. Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty).
Banks Ram-Air Versus Stock: The factory air filter housing has little room for air to flow around the filter. The Banks Ram-Air housing has a larger inlet and ballistic-shaped nose, which encourage the reusable air filter to freely inhale for more power.
US PATENT: #10,138,851 B2
- Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System w/ Oiled Filter
- Adds an additional 20 hp
- Gain a total of 81 hp when combined with the Derringer L5P inline tuner
- New over-sized filter element, largest in its class, protects engine and outflows competition
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Decreases frequency between regens
- Helps engine run cooler
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Beats stock and the competition
- Less restrictive than stock
- Oiled Air Filter Element
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 42249
- Emissions Compliant: CARB EO D-161-118
- 2017-Present Chevrolet Silverado 2500 w/ 6.6L Duramax L5P Engine
- 2017-Present GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6.6L Duramax L5P Engine