Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Banks opens up your truck's breathing with a flowbench-developed and dyno-proven Ram-Air Intake System that is 64.6 percent less restrictive than stock on the 3.5L at 600 CFM. Ram-Air's lifetime filter has a huge outlet with deep filter pleats that maximize flow and a complete air filter housing that draws in cooler, denser air to the engine for greater power and fuel economy. The BanksRam-Air utilizes the stock base. It's an easy, hassle-free fit that ensures a secure connection and no disruption to air flow. Ford changed the sensor design in 2012 on the 3.5L, and the compressor bypass valve hose routing in 2013 - but don't worry about it - this system comes with everything you need no matter what model year you have.
- Extensively tested and validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power and MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- More power and better mileage for your EcoBoost!
- Beats stock and the competition!
- 64.6 percent less restrictive than stock
- DRY Air Filter Element
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-103
- US PATENT: #10,138,851 B2
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Dry Filter for use with 2011-2014 Ford F-150, 3.5L EcoBoost